Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

lidibear

NSV'S from Puerto Vallarta

Rate this Entry
In Mexico enjoying a family vacation. Pre surgery comming to a beach vacation would have been uncomfortable. Both mentally and physically. This time it's pure greatness. Complete with 3 + mile walks without getting tired or winded. Daily swims in cute bathing suits. Pretty sundresses I would have never worn before. Oooh, my favorite. Fitting into the dresses they sell at the markets. My tummy tells me when it's time to stop eating without me measuring it. My head tells me no don't go for the junk food. I'm getting my strength training from pushing my 32 lb son in his stroller up and down all day. Now I see why ppl love vacationing. I don't feel self consciounce about the skinny girl in their bikinis because for the first time I saw myself in a bathing suit and felt pretty.

Oh, and of the thousands of hotels here we are I'm the same one as my ex fiancé. Can I say strange. The funny think is he didn't even recognize me.

Submit "NSV'S from Puerto Vallarta" to Digg Submit "NSV'S from Puerto Vallarta" to del.icio.us Submit "NSV'S from Puerto Vallarta" to StumbleUpon Submit "NSV'S from Puerto Vallarta" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Wow, good for you! I can only imagine how good that feels. I hope your ex-fiance is eating his heart out, lol.

I stopped looking in vacation shops many years ago when I realized i would never fit into their clothes. Now I have something to look forward to