Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

asparks13

Surgery Scheduled

Rate this Entry
My surgery has been scheduled for August 8th. I am so excited, scared, and nervous all at the same. I have waited almost three years to get to this point.
It is hard to believe that it is almost time.

Submit "Surgery Scheduled" to Digg Submit "Surgery Scheduled" to del.icio.us Submit "Surgery Scheduled" to StumbleUpon Submit "Surgery Scheduled" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

My surgery is 8/1. I am pretty ramped up too. I will get you all of the details after I have been sleeved since I go first. I have my final meeting with health team this Friday.
    My surgery is tentatively "scheduled" for August 27th, I've only been working to get to this point for about 6 months but sometimes it feels like it has been 3 years! Lol. Congrats on getting your date and best wishes for the future!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shelabeez
    My surgery is 8/1. I am pretty ramped up too. I will get you all of the details after I have been sleeved since I go first. I have my final meeting with health team this Friday.

Please do! I would love to hear how thing go for you. I will keep you in my prayers as well. Good Luck!