Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Khartt

7/16/13

Rate this Entry
So I didn't get my walk in last night, just too hot and humid. I did walk this morning, got 1.2 miles done in 30 minutes, more than a stroll, but less than 4 miles per hour. It was 80 degrees at 7:15 am in Trenton, Maine and the deer flies were just swarming! We brought our battery powered bug zapper on the walk - the only saving grace. Our dogs were very happy to be out and running around, for all of about 10 minutes.

We went out to dinner last night to celebrate my husband getting a new job. He starts on Monday. I had beer battered fired haddock - the only fish I really like, except white albacore tuna. Yes, I know it was fried...I'll do better, ODAT.

I forgot my vitamin, but did get more than 64 oz of water in for the day.

I've been recording my food as I mentioned and I am not eating enough calories according to the website. I listed that I wanted to lose a pound a week and My Fitness Pal set me up with 1860 calories (must be because of my weight). Plus I had a bonus today of 209 calories because of my walk. Can't eat when it is so hot out, I only want to drink cold beverages (No, I don't drink alcohol) lots of iced tea, water and flavored water.

Submit "7/16/13" to Digg Submit "7/16/13" to del.icio.us Submit "7/16/13" to StumbleUpon Submit "7/16/13" to Google

Comments