Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Charlie47

Got in all my Protein yesterday!!!

Rate this Entry
I finally was able to work in all my protein yesterday and liquids. I am really liking the Unjury Unflavored Protein. I learned how to mix it in liquids with out it clumping and there is no added taste. I got in 72 grams of protein and was able to swallow all my meds (I take 3 BP meds & 1 cholesterol daily) First few days they were wanting to come back up are felt like they were stuck. Can't wait to be off of med's.

All in all I feel good, just still feel tired during the day. I don't have my complete energy back yet. I have been taking a nap each day, we are about to have a huge rain storm so I think I will nap early

My First Post Op appt is Friday. Waiting to weigh myself than. I know I lost weight I am in a size 24 pants and they are baggy. They did not fit before surgery

So happy to be sleeved!!!!!

Submit "Got in all my Protein yesterday!!!" to Digg Submit "Got in all my Protein yesterday!!!" to del.icio.us Submit "Got in all my Protein yesterday!!!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Got in all my Protein yesterday!!!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Happy day for you!!!
    Sounds great!
    Do you have tips for the Unjury? When I mix with Crystal Light Lemonade, it still tastes milky for me. Keep up the good work!