Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Roshus Girl

Day 6 post op...oops...really day 5, I got ahead of myself this week!

Rate this Entry

Hello fellow sleever's!
Well today I am officially day 5 post op; for some reason I got ahead of myself in previous posts...alas today is Really day 5! My victory over prescription pain control continues! My aceteminophin has been enough to keep my symptoms at bay, and has allowed for more human behavior, yay! I was extremely pleased to see my scale look up at me with less numbers than yesterday, as I know this signifies that I am healing and that my swelling is coming down...happy dance!!! I have noticed that my sensitivity to what and how much I am eating has actually increased. I find the sensation of being empty or full is becoming more of a reality which pleases me, again a sign of healing. So I try to take things slower in the morning til my tummy has gotten all warmed up, its still in training after all. I will have my first post op follow up in 3 days and am looking forward to any new information I can gleen from the event. My vitamins are all ordered and on their way, I also decided to add juice plus orchard and garden blend vitamins to my intake for added health benefits. Today will be one of my first active days since the surgery and we will see how it goes...fingers crossed! Happy Saturday friends, stay the course and happy journey!!!

Submit "Day 6 post op...oops...really day 5, I got ahead of myself this week!" to Digg Submit "Day 6 post op...oops...really day 5, I got ahead of myself this week!" to del.icio.us Submit "Day 6 post op...oops...really day 5, I got ahead of myself this week!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Day 6 post op...oops...really day 5, I got ahead of myself this week!" to Google

Comments

Congrats!! I have made it day 6. The empty(hungry) feeling is weird. The yogart, jello and soups are not cutting it. What are you eating to keep your full feeling?Jill
    Same as you Jill. I cheated a little today and tried some pure guacamole...and I'm not sure if it was that, me making my protein powder like a pudding instead of a full drink or my system trying to get fully online; but its been a long night. Not sick just uncomfortable and a lot of eliminating (TMI- Sorry.) I just keep eating until that rumble is gone...and I'm making sure to get my protein in too. Liquid diets aren't for the weak! Good Luck!
    Try eating the greek yogarts. I am eating Oikos. It tastes like regular yogart and has 11 grams of protein in each cup. That is helping alitlle. I did try an egg today. did not go well. it came right up. Like ma know how your doing.
    Jill
    Quote Originally Posted by jilltupperaz
    Try eating the greek yogarts. I am eating Oikos. It tastes like regular yogart and has 11 grams of protein in each cup. That is helping alitlle. I did try an egg today. did not go well. it came right up. Like ma know how your doing.
    Jill
    It's funny how you mentioned the yogurt. I stumbled across Dannon light n fit Greek yogurt with 2x protein. It is super yummy and has 18 grams of protein (score!) I enjoy eating that, and its helped with my protein intake. Thank you for all your help and support!