Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

EGV-Actor

Day one of my liquid Diet my menu.

Rate this Entry
I woke up a and I had a Glucerna Strawberry Shake with half a Banana and ice blended. After work I had a ensure clear liquid of blue berry & pomegranate. I had a Chicken broths. and a Jell-O About 3 liter of water. I am a late night person so before going to sleep I will have my dinner of a French Vanilla from Carnation with Ice & half a Banana. So far am ok with day One. I am so hook to this Site that I had change my Facebook for this just want to read all kind of post and see what people are doing so I know how to do it when the times comes.

P.S. I went to the GYM and burned like 400 Calories.

Submit "Day one of my liquid Diet my menu." to Digg Submit "Day one of my liquid Diet my menu." to del.icio.us Submit "Day one of my liquid Diet my menu." to StumbleUpon Submit "Day one of my liquid Diet my menu." to Google

Comments

Sounds like you are really trying hard.
    You could find some alternate protein drinks that have more protein and less sugar and carbs than your current choices. Have you tried Premier Protein (at Costco, Sams or Amazon) or a variety of others with whey protein isolate.
    Keep up the gym
    The previous poster is correct. Going forward protein 60-70g per day, 64+oz. of water(liquid). Check Unjury's website and GNC for protein shakes and drinks.
    I will encourage you to try medifast shakes they have soy protein. also not sure if you cook or not but I have been making a variety of soups cabbage soup, oxtail soup, vegetable soup. I drain the broth off and freeze in an ice cube tray for after the surgery. Each cube is about 2oz which is what we can consume per serving. Good luck it gets better by your fourth day. I also bought a crap load of Juicy Juice and carnation instant breakfast. oudwalla, naked and broadforest juices are the best lots of PROTEIN.
    You're off to a great pre surgery start. Remember, it's only a little bend in the road and you'll be sleeved before you know it. So glad you're reading the blog each day. I have found it a great source of information, inspiration and support over the past year since my surgery.
    Everyone is here for you and we're looking forward to hearing your story and seeing your success. Along the way, don't forget to document your journey. Take lots of pictures, measurements and keep an article of clothing that you wore when you had surgery. I kept a pair of pants and can't even believe it when I hold them up to myself now. I am literally half the size I was before.
    It's an awesome journey and one I'm sure you'll be so glad you decided to undertake.
    Here's to your continued success!