Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Jenise

Gall Stones & Panniculectomy

Rate this Entry
It's official. I have suspected for a while now that I have gallbladder issues, as I was experiencing the classic symptoms. Got a call today from my surgeons office that he wants to see me. The question I am going to pose to him is.....can you do my panniculectomy the same time i have my gallbladder removed. Has anyone had this done?

Submit "Gall Stones & Panniculectomy" to Digg Submit "Gall Stones & Panniculectomy" to del.icio.us Submit "Gall Stones & Panniculectomy" to StumbleUpon Submit "Gall Stones & Panniculectomy" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

After I looked that word up...I have to ask...isn't that considered plastic surgery?

Or does your surgeons do that also?
    I'm just having the loose hanging skin removed, and yes my bari-surgeon does that and removes gallbladders, I was wondering of anyone has had both done at the same time. I prefer to not be anesthetized yet again.
    I had to get my gall bladder out 9 months after my sleeve surgically.... The operation is done laproscopically so I highly doubt they would do a panni at the same time.
    Never hurts to ask....