Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

ibcopperfire67

Just a happy camper :)

Rate this Entry
Hello folks. I am 5 months out and down 110 pounds!!!!! That's 72 lbs since 1/15/13 !!!! I started at 291 and this morning weighed in at 181!!!!! I am so damn happy!!!!!! I feel AMAZING!!!! I look AMAZING!!!! My future? Looks AMAZING!!!! Lol. Best! Best! Best decision I've EVER MADE!!!! I hope everyone debating this choice stops hesitating and DO IT ALREADY!!!! Why keep waiting for the rest of your happy life?!?! Everyone deserves the chance to feel as AMAZING AS I DO!!!!!! If anyone want to hear my journey follow me at VICTORY LANE RADIO.COM FOR OUR SKINNY DREAM WITH JUDY AND STACI EVERY THURSDAY AT 4pm CA time or you can listen to our past shows anytime you want on our station as well. If you are debating this surgery or just wanna talk please call in to our show at 1-877-516-6880 or contact me at 1-877-565-8884. HAPPY HAPPY LOOSING EVERYONE

Submit "Just a happy camper :)" to Digg Submit "Just a happy camper :)" to del.icio.us Submit "Just a happy camper :)" to StumbleUpon Submit "Just a happy camper :)" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Wow! That's great
    That's wonderfully inspiring! You go girl!!
    Great job. Congrats!
    So happy for you! Great job!
    I really seems that most people on this forum - think that this is the best thing they've ever done for themselves.
    Great job. You're an inspiration. Hugs, Roberta
    That is so awesome!! I can just hear the excitement in your post!!! I won't be able to listen to your radio show this week but was able to for most of it last week. You two did a great job and it was very inspiring!! Break a leg!!
    Curious to ask how you picked your goal weight? My starting weight is similar to yours and I'm having trouble picking a goal weight.
    Wow! You must not have hit any stalls along the way? That's amazing!
    EXCELLENT PROGRESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    AMAZING!!!!! Congrats to you!!!!!
    Woohoo! Keep up the great work!!!
    I had my surgery the same day and girl...we are running neck and neck!!! I am 74 lb!!! YEAH!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rox
    I really seems that most people on this forum - think that this is the best thing they've ever done for themselves.
    It is ABSOLUTELY THE BEST THING I'VE EVER DONE FOR MYSELF!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasmine
    That is so awesome!! I can just hear the excitement in your post!!! I won't be able to listen to your radio show this week but was able to for most of it last week. You two did a great job and it was very inspiring!! Break a leg!!
    Howdy . Thanks for your support my friend......don't miss a show, you can listen to our recorded episodes any time you want
    Quote Originally Posted by alchaley
    Curious to ask how you picked your goal weight? My starting weight is similar to yours and I'm having trouble picking a goal weight.
    My surgeon and NUT said I would be 200-188 after a year but I'm already at 181!! Lol I decided, because I already have big bones that are showing, that 165-170 will be where I try to stop. I imagine I will stop loosing at 160. I was 291 a year ago so I feel like a million bucks already
    Quote Originally Posted by linnegal
    Wow! You must not have hit any stalls along the way? That's amazing!
    Oh yes I hit stalls!!! I stalled all through April and two weeks into May. Drove me crazy so I started walking 2.5mikes 4 times a week and started squats. I upped my food and fluids in June and lost 8 lbs. I lost 38 lbs before surgery so that helped. I never thought I'd loose so much so fast!!!! It takes a lot of dedication to exercise and getting all your requirements in. I am an exercise workhorse now!!!!! Lol I have to work hard for every lost pound but the reward is sssoooo worth it!!!!!
    wow that is amazing!!!
    You are doing fantastic! Congrats!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rox
    I truly believe that this was the best decision I've ever made for MYSELF
    You have worked so hard, and you should be proud of your accomplishments, you have EARNED them! Amazing weight loss!