Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

MRSC37

1 week post-op/Thanks for the prayers and well wishes

Rate this Entry
Hello Family,
Just wanted to first say thank you for the well wishes and prayers on the day of my surgery.I had my surgery on 06/19. My surgery went well, I found out after I woke up that I had a hiatal hernia. I say it was a blessing in disguise that I had this surgery. My weight before surgery was 285. Today I weight 269. down 16 pounds. VERY PROUD! I'm still doing my broths, sugar free popsicles, sugar free non carbonated drinks.
I have yet to see my doctor because he is on vacation. I see him on July2. He told me before I left the hospital that I could start on my full clear liquid diet along with my protein shakes this week if I felt ok with it. Lets just say I HATE PROTEIN SHAKES! cant do them!! I mix it in my soup and jello. So I know that a girl can only hope, wish, and pray so much. But when I go to the doctor I hope that he says you can start stage 3!!! So yall PRAY !!
I'm ready to exercise, I'm walking everyday, and I'm not in much pain. have not had to use a lot of pain med or any nausea med. I feel good and I'm ready to go! Once again Thank you all for your prayers and well wishes. I will Talk to you all Later !

Submit "1 week post-op/Thanks for the prayers and well wishes" to Digg Submit "1 week post-op/Thanks for the prayers and well wishes" to del.icio.us Submit "1 week post-op/Thanks for the prayers and well wishes" to StumbleUpon Submit "1 week post-op/Thanks for the prayers and well wishes" to Google

Comments

Hope he moves you to stage 3! Sending some good mojo your way!
    that is great. you do your thang
    Sending positive thoughts your way for clearance to stage 3, keep up the good work!!
    You're doing great! Hugs, Roberta
    That is great news!
    Thats Great! So happy for you! I too HATE the protein shakes....can do the eas already mixed, but barely.....and the powder----was able to gag 1 shake down..... So I worry, because I am not getting all my protein in! Peggy