Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Darcybecky

Monday monday......

Rate this Entry
Good morning everyone, it's Monday!! Do you know where your proteins are?? Mine are nicely mixed with ISOPURE's Alpine punch and crystal light fruit punch. Not too shabby for a morning breakfast. It's not eggs and bacon by no means, but it beats the hell out of nothing....so I sip......
Today I woke up feeling pretty "normal". That's good right? I"m pleased that I"m able to drink without incident, both hot and cold liquids. One of my dear sweet friends brought me some chicken broth from a dish she made last night. REAL chicken broth, not from a can! I can't wait to have some. My house has become a total pigsty, one in which I plan to remedy within the next few days as my mother is returning with my boys on Thursday. I can't wait to see them and squeeze their little necks. I miss my babies when they are gone....even with the fussing and bickering they do.
The housecleaning, I"m sure, will be slow going. I was very active before the surgery, which I"m sure is contributing to the healing process, but I must say that my legs and arms are feeling a little weak and heavy (if that makes any sense).
Hubby won't let me fix him anything to eat. He is afraid the temptation to "cheat" on these first few days will be too overwhelming, bless his heart. It's sweet. We did go to Panda Express the other day (he loves the place) and I dabbed my finger into his sauce, you know, just for some flavor. It was heavenly! No, I didn't go overboard, no I didn't get too much. As a matter of fact, not even enough to swallow, but the taste that explode on my tongue was amazing and enough to satisfy me! I will say that I'm ready to move on to at least pureed foods. But, I"ll be a good little girl and do as my doctor recommends as I don't want any complications because of my actions.
Well, the house won't pick up itself and I've got energy right now.....
Best to all of you......

Submit "Monday monday......" to Digg Submit "Monday monday......" to del.icio.us Submit "Monday monday......" to StumbleUpon Submit "Monday monday......" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

The energy is coming, just give it time. Your body has to heal, and you feel weak for a little while. Take it easy, when cleaning just do a little bit and rest. then do a little more. You don't want to over-do it right now. You've got your whole life to kick-butt now!!