Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Truebody

A little WooHoo

Rate this Entry
It's 6 weeks today and I think I'm past my stall. Huge relief about that.
So 6 weeks out I'm down 10 kilos exactly and I'm feeling good.

Submit "A little WooHoo" to Digg Submit "A little WooHoo" to del.icio.us Submit "A little WooHoo" to StumbleUpon Submit "A little WooHoo" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Oh my God, your photo has the old donut v apple dilemma - that's what got me into this mess - I never chose the apple!! Congrats on the 10 kilos!!
    Well done!!!!!
    Woohoo! Glad to hear it - after this first stall breaks properly the next one won't be so stressful.
    Awesome stuff! 6 weeks and 10kg down, you've gotta be happy with that! Well done
    That's great Jen .... Keep the momentum going
    Congratulations on breaking the stall
    Yep AND I'm even in the gym on a regular basis. Seriously important step for me as my poor body has gone through lots of diet abuse and needs re-training about food/exercise. Cannot say I'm enjoying it, but I'm less petulant about having to go. I live in hope that I will like it one day.
    "Cannot say I'm enjoying it, but I'm less petulant about having to go. I live in hope that I will like it one day." I feel the same way! Keep up the hope! And way to go!
    So happy for you, way to go! I agree with niamh, hopefully after making it through the first stall any others will be a piece of "fruit" . Good luck sweetie. Keep us posted.
    Congrats!
    Your doing great!