Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

ozzi69

Good to be back.

Rate this Entry
Hi everyone! Hope you all are doing well.
It has been a chaotic and interesting month. Few things I have noticed:

Paris is beautiful this time of the year.

A skinny chef is being looked upon with somewhat mistrust by colleagues.

Burned figs Gateau doesn't taste the same anymore. It's ok, since it's about a hundred calories a mouthfull.

Traveling is no longer all about work,food and sleep. There are also new places to jog, although it is a bit strange to end a 15 km run with a glass of wine on a footpath table instead of the usual latte in a take-away cup like I do at home. Drinking a great Blonc while wearing lycra is not something they see a lot over there.

Anyway, wanted to say hello and hope the ups and downs don't get to you. Life is amazing this side of Sleeve City.

Submit "Good to be back." to Digg Submit "Good to be back." to del.icio.us Submit "Good to be back." to StumbleUpon Submit "Good to be back." to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

i love posts like this. so motivating. congrats on your success and your lifestyle upgrade : )
    Hey Oz, good to hear from you again. Hmmmm Paris, sigh..... My fave place used to be a creperie that did chocolate noir - too devine and I love the Marais. Another sigh....
    Anyhoo, nice to hear it all went well and I reckon a skinny chef is a smart chef!