Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Truebody

I'm Happy Dancing like Snoopy - damn it!!!

Rate this Entry
This is how I feel somedays when I think about my future thanks to the decision to have the sleeve.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Happy Dance.jpg 
Views:	483 
Size:	6.0 KB 
ID:	12119Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Happy Dance.jpg 
Views:	483 
Size:	6.0 KB 
ID:	12119

Joyous doesn't even come close to describing the enormity of the joy I feel.

But, and there is always a 'BUT" - the evil creeping doubt that sneaks into your thoughts when you are facing a stall is insidious. I know about stalls. I know about the 3 week thing. I know about measuring and I know that this is only the very beginning - and yet - I feel insecure. It's horrid.

So I'm focussing on Happy Dancing today!

Submit "I'm Happy Dancing like Snoopy - damn it!!!" to Digg Submit "I'm Happy Dancing like Snoopy - damn it!!!" to del.icio.us Submit "I'm Happy Dancing like Snoopy - damn it!!!" to StumbleUpon Submit "I'm Happy Dancing like Snoopy - damn it!!!" to Google

Comments

Good for you! I know in my self righteousnessI have silently said to myself Self: you will have stalls. You read about them every day, you read the encouragement, you know they will pass. Dont be that person who thinks the world is ending. Don't freak out. Then I hit a stall. And all of that goes out the window. I say self: well it looks like all you are getting out of this is "x" number of lbs. this sucks. Good for you for taking that bull by the horns and evicting it from your thoughts! Dance on! Dance on!
    Quote Originally Posted by MomMaestra
    Good for you! I know in my self righteousnessI have silently said to myself Self: you will have stalls. You read about them every day, you read the encouragement, you know they will pass. Dont be that person who thinks the world is ending. Don't freak out. Then I hit a stall. And all of that goes out the window. I say self: well it looks like all you are getting out of this is "x" number of lbs. this sucks. Good for you for taking that bull by the horns and evicting it from your thoughts! Dance on! Dance on!
    The old habits of comparing my progress to others is the other thing I'm closing my ears and eyes to. It would drive a person crazy!!
    This is all part of the process, being aware of self and working through it. Learn to relaxe and let it all happen according to your bodies schedule not yours. All you need to do is stick to the program giving it your best, not perfection. I did not weigh myself more than once a week, same scale, morning empty stomach, naked. Funny thing after a while I started forgetting to weigh. Watched my clothes fall off me (this seemed to happen more often when my body was busy adjusting (stall). Try to look at the big picture....1 yr? Good luck to you.
    LOL i second your motion. Even being informed doesnt really make one ready for the mental games that your head will play on you. WE got this.
    Love the happy dance!
    You rock Jen!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bilby
    You rock Jen!!!!
    Thanks Mate. I currently feel like sucking my thumb and rocking in a corner.... But I determined not to let the anxious thoughts get the better of me.
    I did 40 mins of a Wii workout tonight and have my exercise consult tomorrow morning so I'm shaking it up a little.
    You are doing great!! I hear you. I think it will sink in more once I get down to onderland. Right now I sorta feel like I'm holding my breathe still. Thats awesome you are exercising! Doesn't it feel good?