Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

LadyBug36

Tired of this clear liquid diet!

Rate this Entry
I am so tired of this clear liquid diet.. I have been on liquids for 16 days! I have been on clear liquids for 9 of those days. I absolutely hate beef broth and chicken broth! I use to like it but thats all I can have. I even began hating jello. I know this is all necessary and I only have tomorrow to eat my last bit of broth and then my surgery on Friday! I can hardly wait! This is going to be the best thing I have ever done! I guess I just needed to let this out. My friends don't really understand. They all say.. I can't believe your doing so well.. but inside I am dieing! I guess I should just be proud and keep my head up. I have lost about 15 pounds and am so so excited about that!! http://www.gastricsleeve.com/forum/i...es/biggrin.png

Submit "Tired of this clear liquid diet!" to Digg Submit "Tired of this clear liquid diet!" to del.icio.us Submit "Tired of this clear liquid diet!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Tired of this clear liquid diet!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Keep up the good work Sista!!!! I understand how miserable a liqued diet can be. I had to do 10 days pre op and I am on day number 9 post op. I am so ready for something with flavor. Good luck on Friday and God Bless.
    Keep it going-it is worth the hate of broth-you are on a life changing journey-Good luck Friday!! You are in my thoughts and prayers-
    Keep your focus...... you will be very successful if you focus on the small steps that you are taking to improve your mental, emotional and physical health. You will be astonished with the progress you have made in no time. Wishing you the best!
    Your feelings are very normal. Hang in there. It won't be long and you'll be a "sleever" introducing new foods into your diet! Best wishes to you.
    congrats on that weightloss pre op!! thats fantastic you have made the operation easier on the doc and easier on yourself and you are 15 lbs ahead now!! watch the lbs start to really drop off when you are sleeved...good luck!!
    I'm feeling the same way on day 13 but the good news is you're now sleeved!