Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

determined2win

protein shakes and optisource vitamins

Rate this Entry
hello everyone,

I was wondering if anyone has suggestions about protein shakes? I haven't had surgery yet! I have two months until that time, however i would like to get a head start on trying them so that I know what i would like at that time. Also, has any one tried optisource vitamins for after weight loss. Just recently bought some and I wanted feedback. As you can see Im preparing for what I need after surgery any suggestions are good!!

Submit "protein shakes and optisource vitamins" to Digg Submit "protein shakes and optisource vitamins" to del.icio.us Submit "protein shakes and optisource vitamins" to StumbleUpon Submit "protein shakes and optisource vitamins" to Google

Comments

Sorry I don't know the prod. you are referring to. A word of advice, be careful about spending too much pre surg. What you like today may make you gag after surg. I did way too much buying stuff and one year later some of it is still in the cupboard. I have preferred the powder whey isolate protien (flavoured or unflavoured) mixed with water. It is clear and more like drinking a juice. The premade shakes do not work for me, too thick or sweet. Different for all, just don't spend the bank at this time. Good luck
    I've been drinking the Ensure protein shakes and also Premier Protein (available at Sam's CLub or Costco) and the GNC shakes. I prefer the Ensure in Chocolate, but the others in Vanilla. My surgery is tomorrow, I've been living off these shakes for the last 2 weeks! LOL!
    Optisource vitamins are GREAT Taste very good!!