Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

N2DVN_Hubby

Spouse and Partner Sleeve Support Questions

Rate this Entry
Hello, my name is Lewis and I am here to support my wife in her VSG journey. I have learned many things since starting, and will be glad to try and answer any questions anyone may have concerning the VSG process. Our surgeon is Dr. Mario Almanza at Jeruselum Hospital in Tijuana Mexico, and our surgery date is set for January 24, 2011. Remember the only non-intelligent question is the one that you do not ask!

Submit "Spouse and Partner Sleeve Support Questions" to Digg Submit "Spouse and Partner Sleeve Support Questions" to del.icio.us Submit "Spouse and Partner Sleeve Support Questions" to StumbleUpon Submit "Spouse and Partner Sleeve Support Questions" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

There must be lots of intelligent people on this site because there are lots of questions and just as many answers. My husband is also very supportive and has gone to our local meetings with me and tries to make this journey as easy as possible for me. It's nice to see a spouse take an active role in this wonderous adventure!
    I don't see this as something that my wife needs to do alone. It affects both of us and our quality of life. It will be a healthy change for the both of us in the long run.
    its wonderful that you are there to support your wife, and yes it is true it will affect both of you. But her quality of life will change for the better!! She is very lucky to have you during this time. feel free to ask questions!! we have all been there! its been 4 months for me and I feel like a new person! off most medications and have more energy and spunk!!!
    Yes, I am a very lucky gal!
    Super guy!
    Your an awesome guy to join this forum to support your wife. My hubby and I are taking this journey together with surgeries on the same day!
    WOW all I can say is WOW all of your support from hubbys is grate and for you Feeross it id great for you to do it together. My hubby has been great also.
    My hubby wishes he could have it w/me but his BMI is not that high since he is 6'4.
    Trying to get used to exercising again, and find something I can do with my wife. My thinking was that I would start with something easy, like YOGA. Yeah,Right!!!!! I have heard the phrase, No Pain, No Gain!. I must be gaining plenty right now!! Every muscle in my body is pulsing right now. Second class had to be easier than this one. Body PUMP, sounds interesting. Did not realize that Body PUMP dealt with free weights in rapid succession for an hour long class. My back is killing me, again. Time for some more Aleeve! Wish me luck my next class is Body STEP. Surely it won't be as rough as the last two!!!
    You are wonderful supporting your wife the way youare. My husband is also but the decision and all was mine and within a month I made it did all my testing and booked the surgery.. I wish you both the best of luck !!!