Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

pamcat

Now 22 days out and doing fine!

Rate this Entry
I am 22 days out, and am now introducing some new foods. Last night I had baked salmon, and did great with it. I also had a couple bites of boiled sweet potato (Asian type), and that was fine as well. This stage is so much better than those first 10 days! I don't think I am getting quite enough water in, so I am working on that. Also, I think I hit a stall with the weight loss, as I have been the same weight for the last several days. But my clothes fit better - yea!!!! Cannot wait to go down a size. I am losing faster in my upper body at this stage. Glad I did the surgery, although I was not so sure the first week!

Submit "Now 22 days out and doing fine!" to Digg Submit "Now 22 days out and doing fine!" to del.icio.us Submit "Now 22 days out and doing fine!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Now 22 days out and doing fine!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I'm still at that stall and 4 weeks out food tastes so good when you go a few days without it
    I'm now 4 weeks out and had a stall for a week at week 3. I finally started losing again - takes a bit of patience to not get too frustrated. Yay for us losers!