Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Ossa

3 weeks out

Rate this Entry
3 weeks out and 30 pounds lighter. To God be the glory, he has been truly faithful to me. No sickness or nausea. I started on puréed foods yesterday. I am very open about my surgery at work. I have nothing to be ashamed of. This was not a shortcut, loophole or an easy way out. I addressed a serious problem with drastic measures. I will not have people talking behind my back or making assumptions. Until you have walked a day in my shoes don't judge me. I am happy with the decision that I made and anxious to she more results.

Submit "3 weeks out" to Digg Submit "3 weeks out" to del.icio.us Submit "3 weeks out" to StumbleUpon Submit "3 weeks out" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Glory!! You are doing wonderful, Congratulations....I am requesting your Prayers, I am scheduled 2 weeks from today!!.....In Mexico......Thanks in Advance
    Good for you!! I'm happy to hear your doing well. Keep up the good work
    Amen my friend!!!!! Love your post!!!!! Keep up the great work and SO glad to read you are doing so well!!!!! Keep us posted!!!!! This life is amazing!!!!! Sleeved on 2/1/13 and haven't had one single issue!!!!! So busy living my life that I forget about those evil scales lol!!!!!
    I will keep you in my prayers. It is well in Jesus name!
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Jay
    Glory!! You are doing wonderful, Congratulations....I am requesting your Prayers, I am scheduled 2 weeks from today!!.....In Mexico......Thanks in Advance

I will surely keep you in my prayers. It is well and I pray you will love your sleeve as much or more than I love mine. In Jesus name!
    Quote Originally Posted by flipflopgirl
    Amen my friend!!!!! Love your post!!!!! Keep up the great work and SO glad to read you are doing so well!!!!! Keep us posted!!!!! This life is amazing!!!!! Sleeved on 2/1/13 and haven't had one single issue!!!!! So busy living my life that I forget about those evil scales lol!!!!!

Thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by Char75
    Good for you!! I'm happy to hear your doing well. Keep up the good work

Thanks!