Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

JillianMarie73

Last Entry Pre-Op

Rate this Entry
So this is the last day I will be sitting comfortably at my desk and able to put up a proper blog entry before my surgery - Lucky you… I will actually have to shut up for a few days – a rare occurrence!

Tonight my sister and I drive out to my parents’ home in Brantford and drop off my son (which I anticipate being the hardest part of this journey)– and then off to the border of Niagara Falls to stay overnight beside the Buffalo Airport. My flight to El Paso leaves at 6 am and I should touch down at 12:30 pm. From there my driver will take me to Juarez, Star Medica.

I have heard nothing but wonderful things about my doctor, Dr. Jose Rodrigues, and although I did pay a higher price than some, I have 100% confidence in his ability, work and the organization I booked with.

I will definitely post a thorough review when I am home .

I started my pre-op dieting a month ago, and although there has been some up and down with my scale (and my life) in that time, I am officially down 16 lbs since April 1, 35 since January 2012 when I hit my top weight.

There is something attached to this weight loss this time… that I have never had before. Hope.

Two more sleeps, neither in my own bed, with my own cuddly furry boyfriend, listening to my son's gentle breathing on the baby monitor… so today, it begins.

Submit "Last Entry Pre-Op" to Digg Submit "Last Entry Pre-Op" to del.icio.us Submit "Last Entry Pre-Op" to StumbleUpon Submit "Last Entry Pre-Op" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Good luck with everything. Including ur temporary goodbye to your son (that sucks!). Have a great experience and surgery!
    Good luck to you! Cant wait to hear how it goes!
    god speed and good luck ....my your journey be uneventful and everything you hoped for.....
    Ditto to all above! Bon Voyage! Looking forward to hearing of your experience.
    You will be in my prayers. Looking forward to how your journey went.