Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Kazoogirl

TV Show Supersize vs. Superskinny UK

Rate this Entry
I stumbled across this show last night on You Tube. WOW what an eye opener. It is a very thoughtful documentary type series on weight and eating disorders. I found it very motivating and informative. Check it out on you tube search Supersize cs. Superskinny UK.

Submit "TV Show Supersize vs. Superskinny UK" to Digg Submit "TV Show Supersize vs. Superskinny UK" to del.icio.us Submit "TV Show Supersize vs. Superskinny UK" to StumbleUpon Submit "TV Show Supersize vs. Superskinny UK" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Hi there...I have watched this a few times on foxtel ( cable tv ) and OMG it's an interesting show to watch ..I saw the gastric sleeve surgery on there two days before mine..arghhhh did not need to see that lol
    Hey I found this also and have been watching it on You Tube. It's fascinating so see how introverted and 'nervy' or anxious the really thin people were. I found the differences in their personalities as telling as their size.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pip
    Hi there...I have watched this a few times on foxtel ( cable tv ) and OMG it's an interesting show to watch ..I saw the gastric sleeve surgery on there two days before mine..arghhhh did not need to see that lol

Do you remember which season that aired on? I would like to see it.
    Hmmmm..series 2 ..the link blow mentions it I hope that helps

Talk Disco | 01702 668870 - Supersize vs Superskinny
    I will check this out thanks
    I saw a few episodes of this series a year or so ago. Interesting comparisons, but always dramatized for viewership. In the nursing program, we had to do head to toe exams on each other wearing only shorts and sports bras. I could tell I (at 300 pounds) was more comfortable than a couple of the too-skinny girls (one was 5'5" and only 105 pounds!). Just goes to show, that being skinny doesn't mean you have self-confidence. That comes from eating healthy and excercising...so we know we are treating ourselves well!