Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Risty

Post Op day 9 ( 22 lbs down!)

Rate this Entry
Im at Post Op Day 9 .. went to see my surgeon yesterday for my week check up and i must say he was disapointed at my intake.. but after encouraging explination of people that have hairloss and neg things from this surgery is usually due to not getting the protein/vitamins in so .. i went to GNC and bought a few of the ISOPURE its a protein gatorade type of drink that has no carbs but OMGOSH are they sweet! nearly to sweet for my sips i feel like i have to clean out my mouth after i take a drink which in turn makes me drink more water so i guess... its a good thing lol

he also suggested to pre make 8 oz of my protein drink stick it in the fridge and tell myself by the end of the day i MUST finish the 8 oz.. i must say today i have had 2 oz already which ir half of what i normally would have in a day so i think this helps right off the bat... thats 2 scoops a day and he said by the time he sees me i should be at no less then 6 scoops.. so yea.. i got some work to do..

i hear peopel by my stage drinking broth, soft eggs and a few other things but honestly my intake i need to swallow my pills twice a day ... my 3 attemtps at protein drinks a day and i truly feel i dont ahve it in me to add anything else yet.. i cooked for my family today made a huge had the other day and made ham and cheesy pepper scrambled eggs and i must say it smelt good, but not once did i have a desire to even take a bite. i do look forward to eating my scrambled egg whites but know that my tummy is just not ready for anythign liek that anytime soon.

I i dunno if this will stay with me but its weird even when i see those little ceaser , or hardee's commercials that use to send me into a craving frenzy.. i like the way it looks, but i find myself really wondering why i dont want those things anymore.. its i guess a sorta sad feeling but over all SO happy im not locked into that frame of mind liek i was for so long. I hope this stays with me and the desire to eat things I dont need stays gone.. i know that may be askign alot but its easy to think about what ill be intaking in the future when i have no desire to mess up all the pain, stress, anxiety i took me to get to the point i am at now.. i do not see that changing my frame of mind anytime soon.

Submit "Post Op day 9 ( 22 lbs down!)" to Digg Submit "Post Op day 9 ( 22 lbs down!)" to del.icio.us Submit "Post Op day 9 ( 22 lbs down!)" to StumbleUpon Submit "Post Op day 9 ( 22 lbs down!)" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Congrats I was down 23lbs in my post op appointment we are on the same track sister! I have struggled getting my protein in also im not sure if you have heard of it but they have this drink called new whey its in a little tube its not the best but its relatively cheap and has a lot of protein for a little amount it might be a good option for you! Can't wait to hear more about your journey!
    ill check into that protein thing ty so much for the suggestion ^^