Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

shel_crusen

Horizon BCBS NJ?

Rate this Entry
Anyone have Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of NJ Direct 10? I have a BMI of 35 I have no underlying health issues. Perhaps a little depression and still waiting to have my sleep study done. Im nervous that the insurance isn't going to approve my surgery!!!

Submit "Horizon BCBS NJ?" to Digg Submit "Horizon BCBS NJ?" to del.icio.us Submit "Horizon BCBS NJ?" to StumbleUpon Submit "Horizon BCBS NJ?" to Google

Comments

What does your surgeon say? I would ask about his success rate with people in your same catagory-
    My husband has BCBS of Texas and when i called them they had said it wasn't them persay that says if you're covered or not its what the Employer put down as what they wanted covered. So i couldn't get the surgery because my husbands employer op'd not to request that certain procedure to be covered. But i wind up paying for it out of pocket. But i do wish you the very best.
    My husband has BCBS of MN, I didn't have any underlying issues and my bmi was right at 40 and they approved me with no problems.