Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

MRSC37

Finally!! It happened

Rate this Entry
Well , I just wanted to say that it has gotten real! I had my final appointment with my doctors office and my surgery consult 4/16. But before my appointment, my surgeons office called me a week and 1/2 before time to ask me if I could get my doctors office to write my letter of approval . Therefore when it came time for my consult , everything would be done and they could send it to the insurance company that same day! Well my doctors office wanted to give me every excuse on the day of my appointment! The doctor has been sick, its a half of day, and they told me and the surgeons office that they will get to it when they get to it! As you can imagine, I nor my surgeons office was not happy. Well, two and 1/2 weeks later they still did not send it! I called the doctors office begging!!! Well today, I got a surprise phone call from my surgeons office today!! MY PAPER WORK HAS BEEN SBMITTED TO THE INSURANCE COMPAY!! It has gotten REAL!! I'm so excited! I don't know what was said between the surgeons office and my doctors office!! But THANKS!! So please say a prayer for me that I get approval and that the wait wont take too long! Also if you are going through this process...PLEASE PLEASE ..... STAY ON YOUR DOCTORS OFFICE AND YOUR SURGEONS OFFICE IF YOU ARE HAVING TROUBLE!! STAY ON THEM!!

Submit "Finally!! It happened" to Digg Submit "Finally!! It happened" to del.icio.us Submit "Finally!! It happened" to StumbleUpon Submit "Finally!! It happened" to Google

Comments

Yes that does make it real! You are on the road now. Hang on...there's lots more to come.
    Just Pray!! and leave it at the Altar!! I am praying for You......
    Good for you!!!