Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

SarahJane

Eating to much or to fast

Rate this Entry
So lately I've had a puking problem I'm 2 months out and sometimes I think I eat to fast. I have to vomit because the pain is unreal. It's like a sharp pain and I feel like I can't breathe. Anyone else have this? Also I used to eat anything for breakfast, but now it has to be something non-sweet. I had a small doughnut the other day and I thought I was going to die. I called the nurse and she said its because my body was adjusting to the super amount of sugar and was lowering my sugar level. Needless to say I will not be trying that again... I haven't lost any real weight the last few days, I think it could be the puking or the fact it was a holiday and I ate food other than fish lol.
I appreciate any comments thanks xoxo sarah

Submit "Eating to much or to fast" to Digg Submit "Eating to much or to fast" to del.icio.us Submit "Eating to much or to fast" to StumbleUpon Submit "Eating to much or to fast" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I have that only when I eat or drink too fast...I'm learning to slow down. They tell us a meal should take 30 minutes and then put it away - you're done at that point. For me, as a mom with kids on the go I've always been used to scarffing it all down way faster than that. You know, eat in the car in the 5 minutes you have between driving the kids to activities, that kind of thing. Now I stop and taste each bite and I've learned that the 1 last fork or spoonful that I want to eat should be left on the plate because that's the one that usually gives me that same feeling as you describe.
    Eating to fast or something to sweet will make you vomit. I had chipotle - honey bbq chicken strip and I ended up vomitting & I came to the conclusion it was from Honey bbq. No more sweet stuff for me.
    If I eat to fast or that one last bite. I get this knot in my chest and then my sinus just start flowing. Then it makes me want to make myself throw up. I try to wait it out. I am more conscious of our how I eat than ever before. I make sure I chew 25 times every bite.
    Thanks for letting me know I'm not alone
    HELP HELP HELP
    i can eat anything sweet and anything fatty and never been sick once i do get water in my mouth if i have one more mouth full than i can take but never been sick i am WORRIED SICK that it hasnt worked because i can eat anything sweets chocolates crisp biscuits you name it i can eat it i had my operation on Oct 31st 2011 im like 83 days into it and surely this isnt normal is it ???????
    Debbie yikes idk what to say. I can eat pretty much anything but not a large amount.