Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

My Weight Loss Journey since May 12th 2011

My Weight Loss journey April 15, 2013

Rate this Entry
So Ive been a bad girl.. no i didnt gain anything ;0) Ive just havent been diligant in keeping up with this site/blog etc etc. but im doing real well feel SOOO much better at 210 than at 336 even tho if i could lose the last 50 id probably be dancing in the streets. lol

I have added before an after photos but i have better ones once i can get thru them an post a before an after at better angles lolzz

I havent given up on the last 50 lbs an my little tummy is still doing its job .. but i havent been eating the protein first any gone to eating more carbs and i have managed to stay where i am but its been 8 months since my last loss ;0(

Well until another time im off ❤❤❤

Submit "My Weight Loss journey April 15, 2013" to Digg Submit "My Weight Loss journey April 15, 2013" to del.icio.us Submit "My Weight Loss journey April 15, 2013" to StumbleUpon Submit "My Weight Loss journey April 15, 2013" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Got to love those carbs...I didn't realize how addicted I was to carbs until I sat with my NUT and she explained everything to me. UGH I really need to adapt to a diet that is about 85 to 90 % carb free...good luck
    oooh I know... They are the DEVIL..LOL buuut soooo Good.
    I think the carbs are going to be tough for me to give up too. My sleeve procedure is yet to come - but soon. I sometimes think I waited too long. I am over 55 years old. But I had to wait for the right procedure and this is it. I want to spend the rest of my life thinner. Good luck to you.