Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Truebody

....and the other thing I really really want is....

Rate this Entry
To be able to cross my legs like a lady.

Rather than swing out my lower leg to build up some momentum so that I can lift and dump my thigh across the other thigh - I want to be able to lift the thigh by flexing at the hip with ease and lower gently and in a ladylike manner on the bottom leg.

Is a dream at the moment..... and I'm thinking positively about achieving it.

Submit "....and the other thing I really really want is...." to Digg Submit "....and the other thing I really really want is...." to del.icio.us Submit "....and the other thing I really really want is...." to StumbleUpon Submit "....and the other thing I really really want is...." to Google

Comments

Dreams of riding sidesaddle? :P
    Well said;-)
    Greatest & most eloquently descriptive NSV I've come across! My tactic right now for leg crossing is to tilt my hips to one side so I'm technically sitting on one butt cheek, thus achieving appropriate crossing without the risk of the top leg sliding back off. This of course means I have to switch sides every so often to give the downside cheek a rest. HAHA Can't wait to be able to keep a level pelvis. ;P
    I don't know if you watch Little Britain, but all I can hear on reading your post is David Walliams saying in a high pitched voice "I'm a lady".

I totally get what you're talking about though. I don't know if I'll ever be ladylike (not really my natural style) but I do like being able to shift my body around doing things like crossing my legs without feeling like I'm hefting a sack of spuds.
    I can't wait either! I remember the day when I realized I couldn't do that anymore because my legs were too big. It was crushing.
    lmao...I just had to cross my legs to see how I was with this process :-)

Im almost there...although I still have to lean back a little during the "cross" and then I still have another few inches before my legs actually will look "pretty" like that LOL but at least they dont look like a guys leg cross now :-D
    Ah yes, the classic ankle resting on the knee. The white flag of the large thighed woman. lmao I do that as well. How about your inside thigh muscles getting tired just from trying to sit with your knees actually touching?! Hope that one's not just me... LOL
    Its so funny that you mention that, I just recently told the doctor that the one thing I am most proud of that I can sit in my chair at work and cross my legs not for just five minutes like before but for like an hour or so and my leg or foot does not fall asleep I can also squat all the way down. I love it I am glad you got to that point it is wonderful knowing there is space between our legs LOL