Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Misscole0014

Cigna sucks

Rate this Entry
Anyone out there have Cigna? I have been screwed by them and they denied my surgery.... we are fighting them. Thing that STINKS is my surgery is scheduled for this Wednesday, April 10. Please pray it gets resolved tomorrow!

Submit "Cigna sucks" to Digg Submit "Cigna sucks" to del.icio.us Submit "Cigna sucks" to StumbleUpon Submit "Cigna sucks" to Google

Comments

When i tried to get my husbands insurance company to pay for mine i was told it wasnt them its what their employer elected and not elected to pay for
    Yes I have Cigna they denied me at first back in oct but I was approved in feb and had my surgery 3/25 they are strict about having tried other methods before the sleeve for at least 90 days under care of a physician so I join weight watchers and was monitor monthly by my doctor, I hope this helps good luck
    I have United Health Care and I fought with them for 2 years trying to get them to pay for the surgery. They finally came up with the reason for my denial is that they said I needed to weigh twice my optimal weight. I was 20 pounds shy of that weight.
    I finally gave up and headed to Mexico.
    I have Cigna and they said from the start they wouldn't pay for it under any circumstances. The $15k was worth it, but still wish I could have convinced them to pay for it.
    I have Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana and they DO NOT pay for WLS. Like Itsmylife says the 15k is gonna be worth it.