Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Maia0628

Countdown 10

Rate this Entry
Wow its official I am in the final 10 days before crossing over I am so peaceful about the end of the waiting period and the beginning of my health! Soooo I have decided every day of my countdown I would share my top things I have learned on this forum

10.) I have learned that we all have a different idea of what our goal weights are and I LOVE that. I think this is much more realistic than letting what we see on TV be our guide. Not everyone was meant to be a size 0. So if your goal is 200 or 130 pounds it's OK, its your body and you know your comfort level.

I dont really have a specific ultimate goal number. I plan to work my ass off and let my body decide where she is happy. Until then I have 2 small mini goals first to weigh less than my husband, second to be under 200 pounds on my 40th birthday in June

Submit "Countdown 10" to Digg Submit "Countdown 10" to del.icio.us Submit "Countdown 10" to StumbleUpon Submit "Countdown 10" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Great goals for yourself. I've achieved both for myself and feel so great. It was a terrific day when I got under my husband's weight. That had not happened in the almost 9 years we've known one another. Now, I've left him in the dust!!! Ha! Also, I took a picture of the scale the morning I crossed over to 199.8
    Although I had seen that number a few times over the past years, I KNEW this time it was THEE LAST TIME I would ever have to see that number again .
    There's so much to look forward to and I'm excited about your journey. Enjoy the process!