Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

SHAWANNE

it's almost a year since my sleeve

Rate this Entry
Hi there just passing to say hello and how my life has changed its almost a yr since i got my sleeve i was a size 30/32 i.'m now in a size 20 the sleeve was one of the best decisions i have made in life.Its not easy but it's worth it.I have my life back 10 months ago i was trapped in a fat women body dieing and did'nt know it.I feel so good now to just be able to do simple things such as make groceries and not ride a cart.to play with my 3 yr old life is so much better now i feel like im born again.Anyone out there having second thoughts don't go for it it will be one of the best decisions you have ever made.May 7 will be a yr for me and i have lost a whole person over 120 lbs.I have a life now and im gonna live it to the fullest..A brand new kind of me..I feel a brand new kind of free

Submit "it's almost a year since my sleeve" to Digg Submit "it's almost a year since my sleeve" to del.icio.us Submit "it's almost a year since my sleeve" to StumbleUpon Submit "it's almost a year since my sleeve" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Congrats to you, fantastic....an inspiration for all.
    You go girl! Keep up the great work!
    Awesome! So happy for you!
    INSPIRATIONAL! Congratulations and thank you for sharing with all of us!
    It is just the best! You have done great!
    That's is so fantastic! I'm so happy for you! Congrats!
    Congratulations!! You have done a wonderful job and you look gorgeous!
    Woo Hoo - what a terrific change. You have rocked that sleeve. Keep it working for you and we will hear a nice note when you're nearly 2 years out telling us about the wonderful changes that continue to happen for you.
    Congratulations.
    Well done and you look great