Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

joycelyn34

just wondering

Rate this Entry
hi i was just wondering does any one else feel this way somedays i cant pretty much eat anything other days feel like i cant eat anything

Submit "just wondering" to Digg Submit "just wondering" to del.icio.us Submit "just wondering" to StumbleUpon Submit "just wondering" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Yep...
    I felt that way on and off. But I am finding if I eat 3 good meals It stabilizes my days better. Not sure why its like regulating.
    I find that I can eat less in the mornings. Breakfast is hard for me, my stomach feels smaller and tighter at that time of the day. But I find if I make myself eat something (usually a chicken strip) I can get what I need the rest of the day without to much discomfort. But the longer I put it off the harder it is to get the calories I need. never thought getting enough to eat would ever be a problem ;-)
    I'm just like Destiny Deb. Sometimes, I can't even put anything in my mouth until around 11am and then its all day I am trying to play catch up! EVERYDAY is different. I have thrown out so much food because one day I like it and the next day...YUK! Plus, I haven't learned yet to buy just ONE of something instead of FOUR, thinking I will eat the other three the next three days and then find out the next three days I can't even stand the thought of eating that particular food! What i find interesting, though, is that instead of getting upset about all of this, I find it amusing and the most interesting adventure I've yet to be on!!!