Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

rlh121172

Anyone use Dr. Steven Bowers at Mayo Clinic in Jacksonville Fl for your surgery?

Rate this Entry
Just curious if any of you used Dr. Bowers at Mayo and how your experience was. He has a fantastic record but I am more interested in personal experience. My surgery is 2 weeks from today.

Thanks!

Submit "Anyone use Dr. Steven Bowers at Mayo Clinic in Jacksonville Fl for your surgery?" to Digg Submit "Anyone use Dr. Steven Bowers at Mayo Clinic in Jacksonville Fl for your surgery?" to del.icio.us Submit "Anyone use Dr. Steven Bowers at Mayo Clinic in Jacksonville Fl for your surgery?" to StumbleUpon Submit "Anyone use Dr. Steven Bowers at Mayo Clinic in Jacksonville Fl for your surgery?" to Google

Comments

Did you end up using Dr. Bowers at Mayo Clinic? Would you recommend him?
    Quote Originally Posted by boflorida
    Did you end up using Dr. Bowers at Mayo Clinic? Would you recommend him?
    I have actually not heard anything at all about bariatrics at Mayo in Jax. I went with the St. Vincent’s program and have been very happy with my surgeon and hospiustay. I know someone who had her surgery through Memorial, and she is doing well. A coworker is being worked up noe through the Baptist program. Here in Jax, so we are definitely lucky to have options. St. V is a center of excellence. The others probably are as well. But like I said, I just haven’t heard much about Mayo and bariatrics.