Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

N2DVN

NSV -well sort of

Rate this Entry
I have been seeing my gastro for about 10 years. She has always been on my case about losing weight, well, until today. She asked me how much more weight do I plan to lose. (She had not looked at my chart w/today's weight on it. ) When I told her 30 - 35 pounds, she said that I did not need to lose THAT much b/c I look great. That's when I asked her if she had read the weight on my chart. She admitted that she hadn't and looked. Then, she said that I should not pay attention to those old school charts. That was a first for me. A doctor telling me to ignore the height/weight charts.

Submit "NSV -well sort of" to Digg Submit "NSV -well sort of" to del.icio.us Submit "NSV -well sort of" to StumbleUpon Submit "NSV -well sort of" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

What a fantastic thing to have happen. You must be really chuffed. Congratulations on the new you.
    Thanks! It made my day!
    Awesome weekend...went shopping for dress pants. I started with size 18 (yes, my mind still thinks that I am bigger than I am), went down to 16, ended up bringing home a size 14! Love that Kohl's had them on sale for $14 too!
    Pretty cool! (Confirmed what I always thought!!)
    Awesome on all accounts.
    Bought my Halloween costume for this year. Typically, they run small but this year I order what I thought was "my" normal size. It turns out that it was too big! I needed to order a size smaller than I thought. One day, my mind and my body will be on the same page.
    I know this was ages ago... But...

Wow!!! I LOVE this NSV. Congratulations!