Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

imtad

Excellent video

Rate this Entry
I cannot find what page I was on a bit earlier, but I think her name was Debi...not sure. Anywhozenwhatsers she suggested a video from her Doctors web site. I went there and finally found the video and was mesmerized by it. It is really long like hour n a half long...
The video is a live gastric sleeve operation with the repairing of a hernia. WOW and WOW. I had no idea how it was really done and I so wish that everyone of us could make sure our own Doctors watched it. Well at least my Doctor. Dr. Almanza, are you watching?
It took me all morning to watch cuz I had to keep pausing it to go do stuff. Well worth the watch in my opinion. I don't know if I am more scared now or less. If you are squeamish then be careful watching it cuz they show EVERYTHING.
It was very educational for me. In fact, I didn't know they stick a tube down your throat and into the esophagus and all the way to yo belly---did you? Wait do they all do that or just this Doc. Hmmmm.
Anyway if you got many moments to sit and watch I highly recommend it especially if you have not had your surgery yet.
No popcorn for this movie, in fact I would not suggest you eat while watching it unless you are fond of Chuck. You know Up Chuck.

Laparoscopic Associates: Vertical Gastrectomy, Vertical Sleeve Gastrectomy, Sleeve Gastrectomy
Dr. Paul Cirangle. Look in the upper right hand side of the page and you will see "Watch Dr. Cirangle in action"

Submit "Excellent video" to Digg Submit "Excellent video" to del.icio.us Submit "Excellent video" to StumbleUpon Submit "Excellent video" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Yes I saw a couple of those before I had my surgery. Just wanted to know just what they were going to be doing while I was laying up there not knowing anything. lol. It was most helpful to me. Now I have an idea what things look like inside of me.
    I also watched videos, some that my doctor actually sent me!!!! I'm a planner and I like to be well informed!!! Lol you know what they say knowledge is power!!!!! Good luck!!!!
    My husband and I both had gastric sleeve this past year and our dr gave us DVDs with our entire surgery on it
    Imtad that was me that posted about the movie the people that are saying they watched another movie on the same thing did not see what we saw and what we learned watching like the doctor getting all the gas out before he closes you up by how many people have bad gas there doctor didn't speend enough time doing this that was not my Doctor but my Doctor she did it just like him.I have never had any gas at all could drink any temp water or protein shake from the start I wish they would go back and watch this movie please keep pushing it.. it feel good that I was able to get just even one person (thats you)to watch it sure helps gives you good questions to ask your doctor thanks Debi
    Hello, I heard that it works great with startups, as video advertising brings good profits to the company. As practice shows you definitely need to find those who will make for you 2d animated video, because a beautiful picture always attracts investors. So I advise you to take a look at the article I posted above. It is described in detail the answer to your question. I hope that it will help you and you will find what you are looking for.