Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

shrinkinggirl

Happy (NS)V-Day!!

Rate this Entry
In celebration of all the Non-scale victories out there, and in conjunction with this silly holiday some people celebrate- I thought I'd turn my frown at being single upside-down by sharing a NSV for today!

I was chatting with a co-worker about a dress I saw at Salvation Army and mentioned it was a size 14- she said "You're WAY smaller than a size 14!" (I'm a 12 so not WAY smaller but still!!) It made me smile BIG on the inside that someone looks at me and does NOT see a plus size girl anymore!

Now what about you guys? What's your latest NSV?

Submit "Happy (NS)V-Day!!" to Digg Submit "Happy (NS)V-Day!!" to del.icio.us Submit "Happy (NS)V-Day!!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Happy (NS)V-Day!!" to Google

Tags: nsv Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Someone called me tiny today. Again, a bit ridiculous given that I'm still 25lb above the top end of my healthy weight range, but still!
    Enjoy those moments they can be huge boost happy NSV Day Mine was fitting into footie PJ's
    so cool
    My new pair of 12-14 pjs last night did it for me. Given they are a little tight but I'll take it!
    Oh and...someone said if I didn't slow down my weight loss I was going to blow away. Well we know that's way off but he sure knows how to make me feel good. (And no, it wasn't my hubby) *giggles*
    So nice to here a comment like that, hubby said I need to get reid of my pants they are just hanging. But getting up and down out of that big rig is soooooooo nice and walking across the parking lot fills wonderful.
    I love thrift shopping!
    Aw!!!! Good for you!!!!!
    I was at my doctors office today for my 3 month f/u. While waiting for the doctor to come in I noticed that the chair seemed a little bigger. So, I asked the nurse if they had gotten some new furniture and she said no you are losing a lot of weight. I had smiles all day.