Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

ms2tweet

221...............221 lbs size 14 .........wow!

Rate this Entry
I am so excited that I am about to break outta the 220's. Having surgery is truly the best thing I have ever done for myself. I was in a 24 and now I am in a 14 and that makes me cry happy tears. I am proud of where I am but know I still have a long way to go. Some days are better than others but never have I regretted this journey. My dad has found out he has cancer I am beside myself but I have not turned to food. Every pound I loose makes me stronger and more determined. Good luck my friends.

Submit "221...............221 lbs size 14 .........wow!" to Digg Submit "221...............221 lbs size 14 .........wow!" to del.icio.us Submit "221...............221 lbs size 14 .........wow!" to StumbleUpon Submit "221...............221 lbs size 14 .........wow!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

God Bless you and your family. You will all be in my prayers. Good going on the weight loss, just hang on.
    First of all I am sorry to read about your Dad. I can only imagine how hard this is for you and I am proud of you for dealing with your emotions in healthier ways!

Congrats on the size 14 Soon you will be in single digits! Keep up the great work.

I wish you and your Dad the best!
    Praying for your dad and congrads on the size 14.. That is Awesome
    Sorry about your dad, and hope it all works out. You've done fantastic, and it keeps getting better and better! I will send all my positive thoughts your way re: your dad, and I wish you continued suceess!
    So sorry to hear about your dad, I'll be praying for him and your entire family!!! Congrats on the weight loss and the will power!!!! I'm sure it's tough!!! You've done an awesome job, maybe with the weight loss it will be a little easier to be there for him as far as energy level and things!!!! God bless!!!!
    Will be praying for you & your family. So sorry to hear about your dad but Our GOD is an awesome, healing, miraculous GOD!
    I am very sorry about your dad...I really am.......keep going the way you are....and I am can bet he is very proud of you.......
    So sorry about your Dad and I will say a prayer for him...as for you WTG! Congrats and keep it up!!! Best of luck!