Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Gayle

Reflections on January 2013

Rate this Entry
According to Livestrong.com, last month I lost 5 pounds and swam 27 miles. Also was taken off all diabetes medicine. Ate 33,263 calories (average 1108 per day) and burned 14067 of them (average 469 per day). 639 average net calories per day. Not a bad month overall despite my stumbling moments.

Sometimes it helps to reflect on where we have been.
How was your month? Did you meet a goal? Are you still on the right track even after stumbling a few times?

May God grant us the power to keep to our paths so that we can claim the bodies we were always meant to have had.
Hugs!

Submit "Reflections on January 2013" to Digg Submit "Reflections on January 2013" to del.icio.us Submit "Reflections on January 2013" to StumbleUpon Submit "Reflections on January 2013" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Congratulations Gayle ... I love to see the stats and measure the effect our efforts have. I am not sleeved but use MyFitnessPal and a pedometer daily ...... Today my FitBit arrives so, like you, I hope to get a more accurate account of where I am.
    Thanks o much for sharing and I wish you continued success with your journey!!!!! Hugs
    Love how successful you are!! Giant hug!!
    Congratulations Gayle,I just looked at your stats and they are encouraging to me.I have loss 15lbs in a month,so it looks like I am on target.We started out at about the same weight.Thanks again I needed your post
    I think it is wonderful how you take into consideration ALL your goals and not just the scale. Having more then goal and meeting some instead of only having one goal and not meeting it at all is a great idea. I am going to journal this approach for myself. Thanks for the encouragement!
    Awesome, realistic goals, and positive attitude. Having fun diffenately (sp?) makes weight loss easier. Keep up the excellent work ethic and keep us posted. Love your insights.
    Hugs back to you!