Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

shrinkinggirl

Check-up Champion!

Rate this Entry
I went in to see my regular doctor today after having not seen him since prior to my surgery- he was blown away by the way I look and my amazing progress. The best thing that happened though, is that he took my A1C blood test while I was there and it came back 4.6!!! A normal range for A1C is anywhere below 5.7 and mine USED to be anywhere between 9 and 10 which is ridiculously high! I am officially NOT a diabetic and I NEVER will be again. Thank you SLEEVE!

Submit "Check-up Champion!" to Digg Submit "Check-up Champion!" to del.icio.us Submit "Check-up Champion!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Check-up Champion!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

SWWWEEEETTTTT! Huge pat on the back to you!!!
    That's the best feeling in the world! Congratulations, and continued success.
    Great great news!!

I have never been a diabetic...which considering I have a family history of it and at one time weighed 387... consider myself very fortunate! However last January when I went to my PCP I was at 5.7 which she considered "borderline". Needless to say it's one of the many factors that played a role in my decision to have this surgery.

I am certain you will continue being a check-up champion!