Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Raven01

Amazing Awareness

Rate this Entry
I'm so happy I stumbled on to this site. Through it I've received so much information, it's actually reaffirmed my reasons and decision for the surgery.

To know the risks, and specific things to mentally and physically prepare for, not only presently, but in the future, gives me such power over my fears. To be aware of the struggles and hurddles I may have to face, and have the determination to go forth in spite of them is an amazing feeling.

To know that my life has not been easy, and realize that I deserve to be happier and healthier, not only for myself, but for my family, makes me Want to take the bull by the horns! I welcome the future, because I know... It's gonna be great!

Thanks everyone for being part of this with me. =)

Submit "Amazing Awareness" to Digg Submit "Amazing Awareness" to del.icio.us Submit "Amazing Awareness" to StumbleUpon Submit "Amazing Awareness" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Good for you!
    Hey there...welcome and yes, take that bull by the horns and go for it. For me personally, this has been thee very best thing I've ever done for myself, at the age of 53 when I had surgery 9 months ago. Today I am almost 88 lbs down from where I started the day of surgery. It has been complication free and almost "easy" compared to all the diets I was on over the years, especially the HCG diet I tried off and on for almost 2 yrs prior to surgery.
    I got off that roller coaster and realized this was the way for me to go. I thank God each day for leading me to the knowledge of the surgery and then for providing through my insurance company, the funding to get it done.
    You most certainly do deserve a brighter and happier future. The sleeve can be your tool and the rest will be up to you. Enjoy the process and keep track of everything along the way for yourself. Take your measurements, take pictures and write down your feelings and thoughts throughout the journey so you can look back later and amaze yourself at the whole process.
    Wishing you all the very best. May 2013 be your year!
    Girl - you make me smile! Gonna get your sexy back - why yes, yes you are as a matter of fact. It's a wonderful feeling. We are all here for you and can't wait for you to join us on the sleeved side!!!
    Wonderful attitude, you are going to do so great I am glad you found us! Congrats on getting this far!