Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between JulieJ and niamh

Leave Comment

8 Visitor Messages

1. Thanks for the message - I don't think I'd noticed your updated photo, you're looking great!! Thank you too for being around while we've been on the journey together. How's everything with you?
  2. you have done so well! Congratulations on your success, and thank you for being my friend through our sleeve journey!
  3. I agree! Isn't it WONDERFUL?!?! : )

The difference in doctors and diet plans is amazing! So far I am doing fine on soft and pureed. Just glad to be off some of the protein drinks!! :-P

I appreciate your kind words, and I won't quit posting all together, but I did go for a walk today and felt so much better when I got home that I thought "I need to be walking instead of talking!" Lol. Thanks for letting me know that there is a list of posts per user. That may help keep me in check ;-)
  4. Heh, I posted an *insane* amount of posts while I was off work - I think at one point I was double the number of the next frequent poster (there's a list on the home page of post numbers by user). I've reduced a bit now, but I still post a lot. Please don't stop posting tho' - it's great that there are some regular positive people around.

Food wise yes I'm week 6 - according to my docs plans I go to soft solids in 2 weeks. To be honest, I've eaten some chicken and fish while on soft solids and just chewed and chewed until it's essentially pureed in my mouth. No bad reactions to date. But it is really mind-blowing and reassuring at the same time, how little I can eat. I always knew this would be the point of it, but it's still amazing to see.
  5. I am doing very well, but like you, bored to tears. How are you doing?
    Like I told Blan and you, I won't be posting as much from here out. I think am not used to having this much time on my hands. I was trying to help but became annoying. : )
    I have one more week until I go back to work. What stage are you on now? Soft and pureed? That is where I am and I understand the boredom! I don't get to move up to "soft solid-regular" until my 22nd day, and then only one more week after to go to regular food. I can't wait!
    Keep up the good work, and thanks for the note. : )
  6. How are you going post-op? You're still posting as much as ever so I assume it's all going great! I'm at that bored stage, waiting to be able to eat all foods (my post-op diet is protracted over 3 months).
  7. Thank you very much! All done, back home and doing well now. Thanks again!
  8. Hi - lots of good thoughts heading your way from over the pond. So excited for you
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8