Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between jessalvarado84 and Jckmrsss

Leave Comment

11 Visitor Messages

1. I'm just mixing water with my protein powder for now, the good news is, I got two shakes down total. Now I'm struggling with the water tonight, I've had 3 bottles 16.9 oz of water, trying to get one more in tonight. I took my stitches out today, and placed the steri strips on top. Can you private message me your number? I'm not hungry ever, I force myself to eat, but I do have this aching pain when I over drink. I got the hiccups quite a bit today too, it doesn't feel good to have the hiccups.
  2. The incisions are doing well, they look to be really drying out right now. They are red and itchy, but I do not touch them, and I removed the bandages yesterday. I ordered a surgical kit to remove the stitches, I'll do that tomorrow night/ day 10. I was able to get one protein shake down yesterday. I'm going to go for 1.5 shakes today. I just know I can do 4 ounces at a time and no more. Overall I'm feeling much better, can't wait for the stitches to be removed.
  3. I'm good, weak as hell. I'm starting the protein shakes today, maybe that will help with my exhaustion. How's everything with you?

This is very challenging, right?
  4. Hey, how you been feeling???
  5. Hey, did they tell you to keep the stitches bandaged or to let them air out? How are you feeling.
  6. How are you doing Jess? I started my pre op diet, it's not too bad. I added a banana to my protein shake/smoothie. Taste great.
  7. I didn't get, Keke said she is doing fine. She doesn't feel different, just has pain.
  8. how did the surgery go??? how has been your experience?
  9. Jess I'll be arriving before 12 noon on the 2nd. How about you?
  10. That's so awesome, so glad to meet you. Are you nervous yet? I'm so excited!!!! Thinking about it everyday.
  11. Hi, I just saw you have your surgery date scheduled with Dr Velazquez for March 3rd... me too I have the same date with the same doctor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 11 of 11