Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between BigJ and SoReady4Change

Leave Comment

7 Visitor Messages

1. I keep seeing that everyone suggest getting a private room. Well, so far I have not worried about it. Do you think I should?
  2. I bought B-12 sublingual at Sams club and a bottle of Sams multi silver. No problem swallowing the multi even tho its as big as a rock.
  3. I would be very careful with the boy, get someone around to pick him up and help you for a short time.
    You don't want to take any chances with your staples or stitchery. I believe 10 pounds is the limit for two weeks then 25 pounds the next four weeks...then off to the Gym for some fun.
  4. How is it going? I was told that I should not lift anything over 10 pounds for two weeks. Do you find that to be the case. I ask this because I have a son that is one.
  5. Are you taking vitamins? If so, what kind? Also, I was not able to find a surgical removal kit in CVS or Walgreens. Did you get one?
  6. Hi soready4change
    please read my posts about TJ. I believe you will find that going to TJ and meeting Dr. A is going to be a wonderful Experience for you. If you have any concerns I will be happy to try to help you. I am now under the 300lb mark for the first time in over 20 years. My sleeve was done 3/10/15 only 6-7 weeks ago. Congratulations on your decision to Start a new you! welcome.
  7. What was your experience like with Dr a. I am scheduled to have him do my sleeve on June 4th
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7