Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between Cookie51 and BodyRock

Leave Comment

4 Visitor Messages

1. I definitely appreciate you. It's a good idea to bring out the 1/2 and 1 cup containers. I'm doing well today on the all liquids and using the stairs and was able to walk two miles at lunch. Yayyyy! I'm on my way............
  2. Hi Mamas,

I'm glad you are not giving up! Hang in there and just keep going back to the basics. I still weigh myself everyday so when I get 5 pounds or so over my norm I get back to the basic and take out my 1/2 to 1 cup container and eat out of that (even if its not a great choice I limit the amount). You can do this. You are more important that socializing so think that first then have fun within your personal boundaries. contact me any time. I'm in your corner.
  3. Hi BodyRock - Thank you for reaching out. I haven't been on the forum much for a number of reasons. My weight gain has gotten worse..........so I have gained 31 lbs. I am embarrassed and ashamed, but I am not going to give up. I am doing the 5 Day pouch test this week and will probably do a detox for 9 days, then start back eating according to a schedule I have from my nutritionist. At my lowest weight, I was at 197, but now I am back to 228. It amazes me that some people lose 100 within 6 months. I know where my downfall is - sweets, breads and alcohol. I socialize a lot, but I know that I have to stop drinking wine. Any who - I am replying because you were nice enough to give me some suggestions.

I hope all is well with you!

Thanks!
  4. Hi Cookie,

I think you did your post where others can't reply, you may want to check on it. My suggestion because I have to do this for myself all the time. Got to get back to basics and never leave that lifestyle for more than a few days at a time. Basics everything they taught us and we did to lose the weight. It's not glamours, it's not always fun and tasty but it works! Protein first eat more solid protein than anything else in your diet. Eliminate the sugar, and lower and switch the carbs to complex carb which your body processes slower into your blood stream. Such as, green veggies, yams, beans and lentils, and low-glycemic fruits i.e; berries, melon, green apples etc. Hope this helps. When I help others I always get taught a lesson.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4