Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between ArizonaShell and twinn222

Leave Comment

7 Visitor Messages

1. Hey girl, the surgery was a huge success. Dr. Ortiz and his staff "rock". I met some fabulous people in Tijuana. The whole experience was more than I could image it to be. My husband can't stop talking about our experience in Tijuana. So how as your surgery?
  2. Hey girl, just checking in to say hello and hope that your new journey started off as well as mine! I hope things are going well and that you're doing better and better each day!!!
  3. I am and I absolutely will!!! Keep me posted!!
  4. Good to you as well. Thank you for everything. I will continue to pray for your success with this surgery and recovery. If you are a believer please pray for me as well.
  5. Have a great week my dear! We're getting really close and I just wanted to check in and see how you're doing! You'll do great!! This journey will be something that you'll eventually be so thankful for!!! Just think how much healthier and happier you'll be! Good luck and have a great week!
  6. I am grateful for this opportunity as well. I have to admit at times I get scared about this surgery. I know this surgery will improve my life and add years to my life, but I am scared at times. Let's keep in touch throughout our journey. Let me know when you're going to start your pre-op diet.
  7. Hey Debra! Thanks for adding me as a friend! 12/5/13 will be a fantastic day for us girl! Starting a new journey in life... I'm so thankful for this opportunity!!!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7