Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between tiajanae and Brandywine

Leave Comment

3 Visitor Messages

1. Hi Brandy,

I'm so glad you found me. I would love to speak with you more about the procedure and your experience with Dr.Feiz. Can I private message you my number so you can give me a call?
  2. P.S passed the first day of obvious pain and I did throw up blood ( which they said was normal) I have not even had one issue, the only sucky thing is Feiz does a month liquids, however I was bitter LOL but then soon realized a lot of people that had issues with food, throwing up, foamies, and all that was because they weren't really ready, Feiz believes that a month out your finally ready he was right, nothing has given me issues at all!
  3. Hey there, saw your other post and noticed you were in LA, I am in Santa Clarita .... however, had Dr Feiz. At first thought I didn't like him, I thought he was too quick and not enough warmness about him, then met him again before I said yes and picked a date I loved him! He is not the warmest guy but an EXCELLENT surgeon, I am 2 mths out Tue and am almost 40 lbs down! I am so thrilled I did this. I feel like Im a slower loser however am still happy, I would have done this on my own.... Anyways not sure where your having surgery but I last minute ended up at Marina Del Rey, staff was AMAZING! I am hoping your experience is good too Pls let me know if you have any questions...
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3