Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between Laural and niamh

Leave Comment

17 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Hiya - thanks for dropping by. Cravings are weird now, I do get them but not as often and they are easily satisfied so that's good. I haven't spoken with Fran in a while but keep up with her posts and we are linked on facebook so get a sense of where she's at. Like lots of people on this site, I think once we're further along the journey we all fall out of touch a bit.

Hope you're doing well. You look lovely in your photo. How's your losses going?

Amazing to think this time last year we were all just contemplating surgery - actually I think I didn't start thinking about it properly til mid August.
  2. How the heck are you lady??? I hope this finds hyou doing really, really well. I am doing pretty good. I've noticed my old cravings have come back with a vengence. I am doing my best to ward them away. Exercise is now part of my everyday, so that should help combating some of the wrong things that I have eaten.

Have you talked with Fran recently? She and I talked about a month ago. She sounds happy and actually had gone out on a date!!!

You take care and hope to hear from you!
    Laural
  3. Hey you! Yes it's all going ok, just finding work a real grind at the moment. Such a relief not to be hungry and obsessing over food. We'll get there, hey!
  4. look at you plugging right along!! How are you feeling? I am feeling great and my knees don't hurt any longer!! Wooohoooo!!! Take care. xo
  5. HI! I am doing very well. How are you doing? I'm on week 2 and absolutely LOVED eating the yogurt and soup!! I feel like a kid with a new toy!! Most of all my pain is gone, the incisions are healing well. Truly I do not have anything to complain about, except a little boredom setting in. This whole experience so far has been amazing. As the weeks progress, it will be fun to re-introduce foods. Exciting stuff here!!!!!

You take care and let me know how you are progressing!!!! Take care my friend. xo
  6. How is everything progressing for you?
  7. Look forward to hearing from you soon - hoping you're having a smooth recovery!
  8. All is going well for me. Very excited!!!! Thanks again for well wishes... I will update as soon as possible. xo
  9. Hope your preparations are all going smoothly. All good thoughts your way for a successful surgery and smooth recovery - come and update us when you can. Will be thinking of you!
  10. I am so happy for you... Take care and try to enjoy your next few days of rest. Thanks for the good thoughts for this coming Friday!!! Woot-Whoo!!!
  11. No, not at home yet. Routine stay is 4 nights, so I will be going home Wednesday. Forced rest in hospital a good thing for me - but I'm wi-fi-ed up so it's all good! Feeling fine, recovering well, on coloured fluids now, and everything is running very smoothly. All good thoughts your way for your upcoming surgery too. x
  12. How are you doing?? Are you home.....???? sending positive waves over the pond to you.
  13. Thanks for your message and kind thoughts. It's Friday night here now, and 12 hours til I have to be at the hospital in the morning. Look forward to getting back on here and updating you.
  14. Best wishes for your surgery today!
  15. You are too FLIPPIN' funny!!! I love your post about food being your F*****ing buddy!! LOL OMG, your surgery date is this Firday. Best wishes for your surgery and here's to a speedy recovery.
    x
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 17
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast