Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between secretblonde and elimay

Leave Comment

9 Visitor Messages

1. Hi Im so happy that you are doing good Im eating almost the same food as you the only thing that Im having issues with is soup, my energy levels are coming back slowly but everything else is good keep in touch and best of luck !!!!!!!!!!
  2. May!!!! doing great.. my daughter took out my stitches.. something she did NOT want to do, but once she got one done it was all good!!! I did go back to work .. luckily i work short shifts lol and only 3 a week... 6 hours is about all i can handle... energy level is back and forth.. need to remember to take all my vitamins they really do seem to help. i have tried a few different things to eat, but favorites so far are tuna, avocado, cottage cheese, applesauce,eggs, spinach and my premier protein shakes... cooking up a little chicken and potato soup now.... down 21 lbs and almost to onederland!!!! how are you doing?? any favorite foods?? have fun at work.. and i really do hope you are doing good!!! are you keeping in touch with anyone from our group???

Hugs honey!!!!

Karin
  3. How is everything with you girl I saw that you returned to work already!!! How is your energy level??? I'm returning to work today I hope everything goes ok, what about your diet what are you eating now,
    hope to hear from you soon!!!!!
  4. doing just great.. going back to work tonight!! excited.. only 18 lbs off.. but i will take that nice to read you are doing good!!!

Karin
  5. Hi there, I live in Cutler Bay, Florida Im doing ok I return to work the 1st of April just getting to know my new stomach but I feel good , How are you?
  6. Where you at?? How are you doing?
  7. Tyra.. there are too many buttons on this site .. I am thinking noon too! We will ride together ... did you opt for a private room? That's what I am thinking of getting. ....
  8. when are you coming to san diego?? are you getting picked up at the airport? i live here... but havent selected a pick up time yet ! good luck to you too
  9. Hi I'll be having surgery with Dr. Almanza the same day as you! Hope to see you there good luck!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9