Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between pinkmellowyellow and ChristinsColes

Leave Comment

3 Visitor Messages

1. 25 lbs already!!!!??? Wow congradulations. You are on your way to a sexier you. How long were you in Mexico?
  2. I dont have any regrets. Everyone is so nice. Recovery is the same as people here in the states. The only thing is bring your own pain meds if you can. They have no idea what pain managements is. you will meet so many nice people. I was in the same boat as you, insurance doesnt cover. I have already lost 25 lbs and feel ok for just having surgery. I would recommend . The hotel is very nice also. Just remeber its not like being in the states.
  3. I'm also thinking about traveling to New Mexico for the gastric sleeve procedure. I am so afraid to travel so far away from home I live in Houston,Tx...All i can think of is what if i have a complication. my insurance does not cover the surgery therefore I have to pay. The Dr.'s in Mexico are so much more affordable. Thank you for your post, please keep us informed of your recovery. Im also praying you do well. How was your experience?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3