Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between Pangie82 and char602

Leave Comment

5 Visitor Messages

1. I am not sure if I would go out of the country. I know that many have had great results, but I know with my luck.. I would probably have tons of complications and it would bankrupt me. LOL... So, I will just stay here in the good ole USA and go bankrupt on stupid crap and not because of surgery in mexico. ha ha ha

I am sooo ready to get this done and lose some of this ugly fat, before the summer. I will be thrilled if I can get below 2 hundred by June.
  2. Well, i ended up not going to Mexico. My surgery is scheduled here in Seattle on March 10th.

Although the wait has been agonizing, I'm very happy that I have decided to stay here. I definitely feel like it's the better choice for me and my family. I have read several stories recently of people who had complications, which can happen anywhere. But I have spoken to two people who went to Mexico and then had complications at home and it ended up costing them thousands of dollars.

I went sorta food crazy over the holidays, so now I'm just trying to eat better and loose a few lbs on my own prior to surgery. Its not a requirement, but I feel like I should.

Anywho- good to "see" you!
  3. I am good.. waiting on my Doctor to get her crap together and send the report to the Barix Clinic so I can get this sleeve scheduled. How are you? How are you feeling with your sleeve? Tell me about your recovery.. :-)
  4. Hey Pangie! How have you been?
  5. Shut the front door!! Tomorrow is the big day! Best of luck to you dear. I want to hear all about it.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5