Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between WandaGettinFit4life and simplyseahorse

Leave Comment

3 Visitor Messages

1. Best of luck on your upcoming surgery ��
  2. Hi there - thank you so much - and you asked about reversing diabetes and/or lowering your A1c after surgery - it in all likelihood will happen. Of course no one will give a guarantee, but usually weight loss will have that affect, unless you are a type 1 diabetic and don't make any insulin at all. I hope that things go very well for you. Many people I have spoken with have gotten off of their diabetes medications as well as most if not all of their high blood pressure and cholesterol meds. I would love to at least be off of one of my two blood pressure meds. Keep us up to date on how things are going!

Oh, and I see you are in Houston. I used to live in San Antonio Loved it, but I am a Florida girl now.....I have a close friend in San Antonio though, so I visit once in a while.
  3. You are beautiful! Since you are a Registered Nutritionist/Dietician what are your thoughts on this surgery reversing my diabetes or at least bringing my A1C down to normal range without daily fight! Of course I want great weight-loss too. ( I posted this message before but I think I put it I the wrong spot )
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3