Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between Dawnislas and barbaradear1

Leave Comment

4 Visitor Messages

1. Thank you. We do have to take time for ourselves. It sets a good example for our kids and spouses. I hope to go to gym at least 3 times this week to walk.
  2. I can understand wanting to have your emotions in order. I was not able to sleep on my left side for a few weeks but when I was able to it felt so nice. I don't usually sleep flat on my back but I have a tendency to overwork myself and my left side started hurting a lot. So just relax and let yourself heal up. I really look forward to seeing your progress. It can certainly be taxing on your emotions. The last week or so I have been frustrated but I need to start working out. Finding time for me has always been a struggle.
  3. It's fine. I put myself in a zone with very little distractions. Only way I could make it through with my emotions in check. I slept on my side last night. It was great!
  4. OMG! I try to watch when everyone is having surgery and I missed yours...I am so sorry! I am glad your surgery went well and are on your way to a speedy recovery.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4